TagTemp-NFC-LCD is a portable electronic temperature recorder with local indication via an LCD display. Temperature data recorded in the equipment internal memory is retrieved using a smartphone equipped with an embedded NFC interface or an NFC interface connected to a computer through an USB port (both not included).
Android LogChart NFC and Windows NXperience applications are the software tools used for the operation mode settings and the collection and visualization of data. With these applications, you can easily set the parameters such as starting or ending of acquisitions, interval between acquisitions, alarm set points and other parameters. You can download the operating manual and NXperience from NOVUS website. You can download the ANDROID™ LogChart-NFC application from the Google Play Store.
- Measuring Range Temperature: -40 °C to +100.0 °C
- Operating temperature: From -10 °C to 60 °C
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C max. over the full measuring range
- Note: You can correct the measurement error in the OFFSET parameter using the configuration software
- Measurement Resolution Temperature: 0.1 °C / 0.1 ° F
- Memory capacity: 4020 logs
- Measurement Interval: 1-minute min./ 4 hours max. (Models with no digital input)./2 hours max. (Models with digital input)Power supply: 3.0 V (CR2450) lithium battery, replaceable
- Estimated battery autonomy: Above 1 year
- Dimensions (L x W x H): Main body: 65 x 45 x 10 mm
- Protection: IP55