The DAQ LogBox-RHT-LCD is dual channel data loggers with built-in temperature and relative humidity sensors. This DAQ LogBox uses a high quality industrial grade humidity sensor for accurate and reliable operation in applications such as transportation, food and goods storage, process auditing, pharmaceutical, HVAC and others.
They can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port under Windows® software or with a PalmOS compatible PDA IrDA interface. LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and it exports data to spread sheets.
In the LogBox-RHT-LCD the temperature and humidity values are shown in the digital display. You can also check on the display the Minimum and maximum recorded values.
- Range: -40 to 80 °C. Resolution: 0.1°C.
- Response time:up to 30 s in fairly still air.
- RH Range: 0 to 100 %RH. Resolution: 0.1 %RH.
- Dew point range: -40° to 100 °C. Resolution 0.1 °C.
- Response time: 8 s in fairly still air, from 20 to 80 %RH.
- Memory for 32,000 recordings in one channel or 16,000 recordings for each channel.
- Recording interval: programmable from 1 s to 18 hours.
- Logger start: immediately, outset by the device’s button, by date/hour or by a programmed setpoint.
- Logger stop: at full memory; at some specified date and hour, number of samples or never (circular memory).
- Infrared communication range: 50 cm, 30° angle.
- Internal replaceable lithium cell (3.6V ½ AA) weekly.
- Estimated battery life: up to 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C.
- Enclosure: IP65 (electronics), IP40 (sensor probe), flame retardant, ABS+PC.
- Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 35 mm