The Duct and Wall Mount temperature transmitter series incorporate the best high accuracy and great stability temperature sensors. They convert the measured values into linear 4 to 20 mA signals and optional 0 to 10 Vdc output can also be offered under request.
The microprocessor based circuit enables full configuration of output range when used with the TxConfig PC interface and the Windows® based software.
The TEMP-WM model is dedicated to wall mounted applications and the TEMP-DM version is suitable for duct and through-the-wall applications.
- 12 to 30 Vdc (model 4-20 mA).
- 18 to 30 Vdc (model 0-10 V).
- Cable input: PG7 cable gland.
- Two-wire loop powered 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA.
- Voltage output: 0-10 Vdc or 10-0 Vdc (optional)
- 0,006 mA (4-20 mA).
- 0,003 V (0-10 Vcc).
- Model 4-20 mA: RL (max. in Ohms) = (Vdc – 12) / 0.02; where: Vdc=power voltage in Volts.
- Model 0-10 Vdc: 10k Ohms minimum.
- Electronic module case: IP65.
- Sensor probe: IP40.
- Internal protection against reversed voltage wire polarity.