NOVUS ISOLATED LOOP POWER TRANSMITTER
The TxIsoLoop-1 and TxIsoLoop-2 are 0(4)-20 mA signal isolators with one and two channels respectively. They provide signal protection by electrically isolating the input signal from the output. The 4-20 mA input is measured and an identical isolated signal is produced at the output. Its power is obtained from the 0(4)-20 mA input loop, dropping the need for an external power supply.
Loop powered isolators provide signal protection by electrically isolating the input signal from the output. TxIsoLoop-1 and TxIsoLoop-2 simplify your application and avoid the undesirable ground loops by providing single and dual loop galvanic isolation. The 0/4-20 mA input is measured and an identical isolated signal is reproduced at the output. Within the loop powered isolater power is drawn from the 0(4)-20 mA input loop, thus no auxiliaty power or an external power supply is need.
- Input Signal (INPUT): 0 to 20 mA; 4 to 20 mA (check minimum current for proper operation).
- Maximum Input voltage (Vin max.): 32 Vdc.
- Voltage Drop (Vdrop): < 3 Vdc.
- Output Signal (OUTPUT): 0(4) to 20 mA.
- Max. Load (RL): 1450 R.
- Accuracy: 0.2 % FS @ 0 a 60 °C / RL= 250 R; 0.3 % FS @ -20 a 75 °C / RL= 250 R.
- Operating current: > 0.1 mA.
- Overload: < 40 mA; < 32 Vdc.
- Response time: 2 ms @ RL= 250 R.
- Isolation: 3000 Vac / 10 s; 240 Vac continuous.
- EMC: EN 61326-1.
- Ambient temperature range: -20 to + 75 °C.
- Humidity: 20 to 90 % RH.
- Protection: IP40.
- Wire gauge for connections: 0.14 to 1.5 mm².
- Recommended torque: 0.8 Nm.
- Terminal blocks injected in Polyamide