Novus AirGate is a cellular router for Internet of Things (IoT) applications and provides remote access to local networks. The Novus Airgate acts as a Modbus RTU master and reads up to 128 registers of Modbus remote channels.
All data generated can be published on NOVUS Cloud platform, which allows access anytime and anywhere, besides providing efficient and reliable storage.
- Dual SIM card redundancy for continuous cellular connection, supports 2G/3G.
- Modbus Gateway provides routing between Modbus RTU/ ASCII and Modbus TCP networks.
- Up to 128 alarms signalling through SMS and e-mail.
- Digital Input and output with pulse counting.
- Auto reboot via SMS, through identified phone call and by watchdog timer.
- Two fully configurable RS232 and RS485 serial interface.
- NOVUS Cloud service connectivity for data storage and browsing.
- USB 2.0 host port allows local firmware update and configuration.
- Firmware update via Web, CLI, USB, SMS, NOVUSLink.
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C / 5 to 95 % RH
- Power supply: 9 to 60 Vdc.