LogBox Wi-Fi is an IoT device with integrated data logger and Wi-Fi connectivity. It allows monitoring and recording of data remotely, in facilities with Wi-Fi infrastructure. The data can be accessed remotely, wirelessly and centralized through SCADA application, cloud dashboard or by NXperience software. Easy installation and accessibility are highlights of this device.
The device has three universal analogue inputs and one digital input, that can operate as counter of pulses (flow sensor) or recorder of events (opening/closing doors).
LogBox Wi-Fi has MQTT protocol to publish data into IoT brokers, Cloud or SCADA system, as well as Modbus TCP protocol to operate as slave into SCADA systems. The device provides an uninterrupted recording of data, even in failures of power supply or wireless link, due to its 2-year autonomy backup battery.
- Signal Type: Thermocouples J,K,T,N,E,R,S,B, Pt100, 0-50mV, 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20Ma
- Function of Digital Input: Counter of Pulses, Recorder of Events or Starts Logger
- Digital Output: 1 PNP Output (Electronic Switch or Alarm)
- Internal Sensors: NTC for temperature,Battery Voltage and External Power Supply
- Display: 3 lines with 4½ digits
- Resolution: Analog Inputs: 15 bits – Counter of pulses: 16 bits
- Memory Capability: 140000 records
- Variable Record: Instantaneous or average
- Acquisition Trigger: Date/Hour, Start button, Digital Input or by Software
- Alarms: 8 Alarms (two per channel) Low and High
- Internal Buzzer
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n USB
- NXperience for Windows.
- Power Supply: 10-30Vcc
- Backup Battery: 4 AA alkaline piles Typical autonomy 2 years (turns off Wi-Fi)