The Novus N1540 process meter is designed for high performance and reliable operation in the most demanding applications. Based on an advanced and robust hardware platform, the N1540 can be fully programmed via its front keypad or via a USB interface. By using USB, you can even program multiple displays at the same time with the same parameters. On top of that, the USB interface also provides an invaluable means for continuous monitoring of the measured process variable. With a very short 35mm depth enclosure, the N1540 can be easily installed in panels and enclosures where space is at a premium. Available in 230VAC or 24VDC power supply variants. Dual alarm relays are also available as an add-on option.
- Accepts thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA.
- Temperature in °C or °F.
- Adjustable indication offset.
- Adjustable digital filter.
- Programmable indicating range from -1999 to 9999.
- Sampling rate: up to 50 measurements per second.
- Two relay alarms: SPST 1.5 A / 240 Vac.
- Alarm initial blocking.
- Flash function (display flashes under alarm condition).
- Bright 14mm display.
- Password for configuration protection.
- Auxiliary 24 Vdc voltage source.
- USB Interface for configuration and monitoring.
- IP65 UL 94 V-2 front; IP20 UL 94V-0 enclosure.
- Silicone rubber keypad.
- Power: 100~240 Vac/dc ±10%.
- 96 x 48 x 35 mm.