RHT-Air is a Temperature and Humidity Transmitter which is a fully wireless solution for measuring temperature and humidity over long distances, allowing the configuration and reading of the parameters through the wireless network up to 1 km, bringing practicality and efficiency to the application.
It has long battery life which can operate as a no break, combined with the convenience of a wireless sensor that avoids the absorption of electrical noise, ensuring a robust and safe solution.
Operation without cables and wires simplifies the installation. In addition to the ease of reallocation of the devices, it is possible to extend the telemetry network extremely easily: simply attach the new sensor where necessary and configure it from a distance!
Moreover, RHT-Air operates on its own wireless network, without the need to use the company’s IT infrastructure, allowing its stand-alone operation.
- Temperature: -40 to 100 °C.
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH.
- Temperature: ±2 °C.
- RH: ±3 % (20-80 °C) and ±5 % (0-100 °C).
- Temperature: 0.1 °C (14 bits – 16383 levels).
- Humidity: 0.1% (12 bits – 4095 levels).
- Interval between updates: Configurable between 15 seconds and 10 minutes (600 s).
- Temperature: 30 sec (air speed 1 m/s).
- Humidity: 8 sec (air speed 1 m/s).
- Display: LCD with 2 indications.
- Advanced Functions: Battery Level, Dew Point indication.
- Power Supply: 12-30 Vdc or 3.6 V Lithium Battery (OmniCel , ER14250HD model or EEMB, ER14250M model).
- Estimated battery life: Typical 2 years – 10 minutes update interval @ 25°C.
- Operating Conditions: -10 to 70 °C – 0 to 95% RH.
- DigiConfig Software.