With a wide backlight display and distinctive design, the RHT Climate is a humidity and temperature transmitter that provides high precision and stability of measurements, over a wide operation range, it calculates in real time seven psychrometric properties, all variables will be available by current or voltage retransmission or by RS485 Modbus RTU communication.
The humidity and temperature transmitter is versatile, the device allows configuration of parameters, simulation of temperature and humidity and generation of retransmission signal, useful features for commissioning on field in fast and easy way through USB with NXperience or directly by the keyboard. The RHT Climate also has two digital alarm outputs and an embedded buzzer for sound alarm.
Sensor Measurement Range:
- Temperature: -40,0 °C to 100,0 °C (DM models)/ -40,0 °C to 60,0 °C (WM models)
- Relative Humidity: 0.0 to 100.0 %RH (non-condensing)
- Dew point: -90,0 °C a 100,0 °C.
- Temperature: 0,1 °C, 14 bits (65535 levels).
- Relative Humidity: 0,1 %, 12 bits (4095 levels).
- Temperature: up to 5 sec @ 25 °C with slow moving air (1 m/s).
- Relative Humidity:up to 4 sec @ 25 °C with slow moving air (1 m/s).
- Temperature: ± 0.2 K (0 °C to 60 °C).
- Relative Humidity: ± 1.8 % RH to 23 °C (0 % to 90 % RH).
- Samplings Interval: 3 seconds.
- Display: Wide backlight LCD with three variables of 4 ½ digits.
- 3 keys with tactile feedback for navigation and adjustment of parameters.
- Alarms: Two digital outputs and one embedded buzzer.
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° C to 60 ° C.
- Power Supply:
By USB: 4.75 Vdc to 5.25 Vdc
By Connectors: 12 Vdc to 30 Vdc; maximum consumption 70mA +/- 10% @ 24Vdc.
- Sensor probe: IP30 – Enclosure: IP65.
100.3 x 80.0 x 45.1 mm