The signal conditioner supplies the position transducer with a highly stable, constant voltage. The wiper signal is picked off without load via a high-resistance input stage and transformed into a displacement-proportional standardized output signal.
- Interface module for TLH and LWH position transducers.
- Sensor proximity in the plug connection.
- Interference-free signal transmission.
- Standardized output signals 0…10 V ±…10 V 0…20 mA 4…20 mA.
- Excellent linearity.
- Extremely low temperature drift 30 ppm/K (typical value).
- Zero point and range optionally adjustable or fixed.