Gas-filled dial thermometer comes in both surface and panel mounted and overcomes most limitations of other members in the family. It is offered in a wide temperature range of -200° to 800° C. Practically any stem length can be offered and capillary length without any loss of accuracy. Inert, non-hazardous, non-toxic nature of the filled system makes it virtually an ideal choice for the industry.
- Quality all stainless steel thermometers.
- Available in surface or panel mounting models.
- 100mm or 160mm – dial size.
- 304 stainless steel case and capillary.
|TGTEC43120SM||-20°C to 120°C||4"|
|TGTEC63120SM||-20°C to 120°C||6"|
|TGTTEC63120SM||0°C to 250°C||4"|
|TGTEC63250SM||0°C to 250°C||6"|
|TGTEC43600SM||0°C to 600°C||4"|
|TGTEC63600SM||0°C to 600°C||6"|
- Quality all stainless steel construction IP65 case.
- 100mm or 160 mm dial.
- 4″ dial or 6″ dial.
- 12mm dial x 100mm bulb with 3 meters s/steel capillary
- Linear scale/Argon gas.
- Specify temperature range and dial size with order.
|TGTEC43120PM||-20°C to 120°C||4"|
|TGTEC43250PM||0°C to 250°C||4"|
|TGTEC43250SM||0°C to 250°C||4"|
|TGTEC43600PM||0°C to 250°C||6"|