Servotech’s Autoclave/Steriliser probes are designed to measure the temperature inside the autoclave during the cycle. They are subject to steam at high temperatures and pressure during the sterilisation cycle. Therefore, are required to operate at 134°C under 1 bar pressure.
Manufacturing process designed to ensure the probe is sealed against moisture ingress.
- Custom made to any Length (U, A, L, B) and Diameter* (Ø)
- Available in RTD Pt100 & Pt1000
- Also available in AD22100 sensors
- 316L Stainless Steel Housing
- Spiral Armour available for increased protection