Servotech type R28 sanitary probes were developed to meet the stringent requirements of the New Zealand dairy industry. These sanitary probes are manufactured with industry-standard 3/4″ running nut, Tri-clover or RJT style process connections, and can be supplied as fast response probes. The R28 range is a new advancement of our R27 range which gives many advantages.
- SENSOR: RTD, PT100, DIN 43760 (PT1000, PT200, PT500, etc. available).
- CONNECTION: New industry standard M12 connection.
- ACCURACY: Standard Class A: ±0.05% of R0 (Higher accuracy available).
- RESPONSE TIME: Less than 2 seconds (FR version)to register a change from 65° to 72°C (response speed certification supplied with each fast response probe).
- STABILITY: Element R0 will not change by more than ±0.04% after ten consecutive shocks from -200° to +600°C.
- SELF HEATING EFFECT: When tested in a well-stirred ice bath, the rise in temperature will not exceed 0.3°C with 10 mW element dissipation.
- VIBRATION: Element can withstand a vibration level of 30g over the frequency range of 10Hz to 1Khz.
- STANDARD RANGE: -10° to +260°C (-199° to +600°C available).