For high temperature heavy duty applications. These thermocouples have a rugged construction and use components rated to sustain high temperatures. Used in boilers, furnaces, kilns featuring MIMS thermocouple Cable and 316 SS, 253MA or Inconel 600 stainless steel sheaths
- MI cable can be bent and formed without adversely affecting its performance.
- The good thermal conductivity of the mineral insulation in MI cables allow faster response to thermal changes.
- Extensive range of process connections and fittings.
- Long life expectancy under the most arduous operating conditions.
- Suitable up to 1300 Deg Cel.