For high-temperature heavy duty applications. These thermocouples have rugged construction and use components rated to sustain high temperatures. Used in boilers, furnaces, kilns featuring MIMS thermocouple cable and 316 SS, 253MA or Inconel 600 stainless steel sheaths.
- MI cable can be bent and formed without adversely affecting its performance.
- The good thermal conductivity of the mineral insulation in MI cables allow faster response to thermal changes.
- Extensive range of process connections and fittings.
- Long life expectancy under the most arduous operating conditions.
- Suitable up to 1300 Deg Cel.