Rail mount units are fully programmable isolated temperature transmitters dedicated to Pt100 and thermocouple industrial sensors. Easy user configuration for input type and working range by means of an interface cable connected to a PC by USB (sold seperately).
- Temperature transmitter, PC programable.
- Application: RTD, Pt100.
- 2-wire 4…20 mA.
- Fault reaction: NAMUR NE43.
- Ex-Certification: – ATEX Ex ia – CSA IS – FM IS
- Galvanic isolation 2 kV (input/output)
- Output simulation for quick and easy testing of the measurement loop
ENDRESS & HAUSER ISOLATED RAIL MOUNT TRANSMITTER
The iTEMP TMT111, DIN rail temperature transmitter is a 2-wire transmitter with an analog output. It has a measurement input for resistance thermometers (RTD) and resistance transmitters in 2-, 3- or 4-wire connection, thermocouples and voltage transmitters. Setting up of the TMT111 is done using a configuration kit using a free of charge configuration software ReadWin 2000.