TxIsoRail-HRT combines the proven quality of HART® certification with the robustness of NOVUS devices. The transmitter is compatible with HART® certified devices and it has electrical isolation between input and output, supporting voltage surges up to 1.5 kVrms. Its great differential is the total configuration through the two 4-20 mA current loop wires, which means more features for device configuration and monitoring.
By using a worldwide known protocol with more than 40 million field instruments supporting HART® technology, NOVUS’s temperature transmitter TxIsoRail-HRT enables the use of standard HART® configuration and supervision software that provides flexibility to users
- User programmable working range.
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA output.
- 2, 3 or 4-wire RTD and thermocouples with linear output.
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
- Configurator software Windows® (optional).
- Configuration on a PC with the TxConfig-HART interface.
- Selectable digital filter for input signal.
- Power: 10.5 to 35 Vdc.
- Accuracy: Pt100 and 0 to 50 mV ± 0.2 % full scale. Thermocouples ± 0.3 % max. of full scale.
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185°F).
- Programmable sensor failure detection for upscale or downscale.
- Resolution: 0.3 µA.
- Maximum load: (V Power – 10.5 V) / 0.022 A.
- Galvanic isolation: 1.5 KV.