The IPAQ CT20 is an analogue, PC-configurable transmitter for Pt100 sensors. This transmitter comes in a robust, IP67 casing with M12 connections in both ends and offers the highest levels of flexibility and reliability.
Easy installation and maintenance
The transmitters compact design and robust casing makes IPAQ CT20 the ideal choice for a wide range of applications, e.g. in OEM/Machine applications or integrated in production and process lines . The M12 connectors allows the IPAQ CT20 to be optimally installed based on environmental conditions, physical space and access for maintenance.
The transmitters configuration is easily done before the installation with the user friendly ConSoft software and it can be configured and installed without stopping the process
- 3-wire Pt100 IEC 60751, @=0.00385.
- Sensor current ~ 0.5 mA.
- Max. resistance/wire 20 Ω/wire.
- Analog 4…20 mA, temperature linear.
- Response time (90 %) < 10 ms.
- Permissible load 750 Ω @ 24 VDC.
- Measuring range limits -50 to +800°C.
- Zero limits -50 to +50°C.
- Minimum span 50°C or 20°C, If the zero point is set at -40 °C, -20 °C, 0 °C, +20 °C or +40°C the minimum span is 20 °C, otherwise it is 50 °C.
- Ambient temperature -40 to +85 °C (storage and operation).
- Humidity 0 to 100 %RH.
- Vibrations Acc. to IEC 60068-2-6, test Fc, 10-2000 Hz, 10g.
Accuracy and Stability
- Basic accuracy Max. of ±0.2 °C or ±0.2 % of span.
- Temperature influence Max. of ±0.01 °C per °C or ±0.01 % of span per °C.
- Long-term stability ±0.1 % of span per year.
- Protection class IP67.