IPAQ C530 is a modern, HART® temperature transmitter developed to meet the highest standards of accuracy and reliability. A universal transmitter compatible with RTD, thermocouples, voltage and potentiometer sensors, offering high flexibility and reduces the number of installed product variants.
It is fully compatible with HART® 7 and offers extended diagnostic information (for example device error, sensor and wiring conditions) making it reliable and highly precise.
IPAQ C530 supports communication via NFC® (Near-field communication) and Bluetooth® which makes it possible to configure and monitor the transmitter remotely.
- Input: RTD, TC, mV, ohm.
- Input: RTD Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10.
- Input thermocouple: Type B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T.
- 1500 VAC.
- 1 Measuring channel.
- Power supply: IPAQ-C530: 8,5 to 36 VDC.
- Fully compliant with the HART® 7 protocol.
- Typical accuracy: Max. ±0.08K or ±0.08% of span.
- Accuracy over time: Max. drift ±0,02% of span/year.
- NFC® and Bluetooth®.
- Ambient temperature –40…+85 °C / -40…+185 °F.
- Humidity 0…98% RH (non-condensing).