The IPAQ R520 HART transmitters are universal, isolated, dual-input temperature transmitters with additional voltage and resistance input. The R520N is approved for Non-Incendive use in Ex-Zone 2. R520X/R520XS are Intrinsically Safe versions for use in Ex-Zone 1 and 2. The transmitters are compatible with the HART 6 protocol. Typical characteristics are the high accuracy, stability and reliability combined with a robust housing.
- Universal, dual-input for RTD and T/C.
- SIL 2 compatible according to IEC 61508-2.
- 5 year guaranteed stability.
- Withstands 10 g vibrations.
- Complies with NAMUR NE 21, NE 43, NE 53, NE 89 and NE 107.
- EMC immunity according to Criteria A.
- Sensor Backup.
- 50 point customized linearization.
- Integrated in Emerson AMS and Siemens PDM systems.