TxIsoRail is fully programmable isolated temperature transmitters dedicated to PT100 and thermocouple industrial sensors. TxIsoRail is a DIN rail mount unit. Easy user configuration for input type and working range by means of an interface cable connected to a PC USB port. Why use isolated transmitters? Isolated transmitters protect the electrical instruments by eliminating ground loop effects and reduce substantially the undesirable interferences and instabilities in sensor measurements.
If the transmitter is already configured as required by the application (sensor type, range, etc), it may be installed and used right away. However, if a distinct configuration is required, this can be done through the TxConfig software and the TxConfig Interface.
- Programmable input: thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B, Pt100 RTD, 0-50 mV, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA and 0-10 V.
- User-programmable working range.
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA output.
- 2 or 3-wire Pt100 input with linearized output.
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
- Option: 0 to 10Vdc.
- TxConfig Windows® configurator software.
- Configuration with a PC via TxConfig interface.
- Manual zero (offset) adjustment can be done by means with 1 front key in the TxIsoRail.
- Power supply: 12 to 35 Vdc.
- Accuracy: Pt100, 0-50 mV (tension) and 0-20 mA (current) ±0.20% of full scale.
- Thermocouples ± 0.25% of full scale ± 1 °C.
- Temperature effect: 0.003% of maximum SPAN/°C.
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F).
- Sensor failure protection: programmable burnout upscale or downscale.
- Dimensions: 72 mm (H) x 78 mm (D) x 19 mm (W).
- Isolation: 1000 Vac between sensor input and 4-20 mA output loop.
- Selectable mains filter: 60 Hz or 50 Hz