IPAQ R330 is a modern temperature transmitter developed to meet the highest requirements on flexibility, accuracy and reliability. A universal transmitter compatible with RTD, thermocouples, voltage and potentiometer sensors to offer high flexibility and reduce the number of installed product variants. IPAQ R330 is available with ATEX, IECEx and cFMus certifications, making it a safe choice for a wide range of applications.
IPAQ R330 supports wireless communication via NFC® (Near- field communication) and Bluetooth® which makes it possible to configure and monitor the transmitter through a smartphone or a tablet.
- Input: RTD, TC, mV, ohm.
- RTD Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10.
- Thermocouple: Type B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T.
- Type of transmitter: Digital
- Output 4-20 mA.
- 1500 VAC.
- 1 Measuring Channel.
- Power supply IPAQ-R330: 8 to 36 VDC.
- Typical accuracy 0,08% of span.
- Accuracy over time Max. drift ±0,02% of span/year.
- Simulated output: Fixed current output during a maximum time
of 15 min.
- NFC® and Bluetooth®